Hi guys! I was tagged by the lovely Corinne from Written in the Cosmets to of the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag… In good time because I have not done my nails yet for what should have been Mani Monday! So, thank you Corrine for giving me something to post about today! If you haven’t checked out her blog, I highly recommend it!
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Use toner on my face… I know I should, but I still haven’t gotten around to buying one yet! But when I do I’m going to use all of your comments from my skin care routine post!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Yup! My brushes that I use for cream products for sure… I’m not as good about washing my eye brushes, but I do clean all my brushes for sure.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Hmmm probably a few days. I prefer not to have chipped polish because it weakens my nails when it chips off, but I’ve become pre-occupied lately and haven’t been painting my nails as regularly as I used to.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
If I know I need it and I can get it locally then I’ll buy it just before I am out of it (especially if it is a holy grail or staple in my routine). If I have to order it online (ie. anything from Sephora) then I might wait until I need a few other things.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Picking at my skin. I know I shouldn’t do it, and generally I don’t get a lot of breakouts, but when I do, it’s gross, but I can’t stop.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Laundry. My husband is probably reading this and nodding his head right now, haha.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
I try not to, because when I am in this situation I start getting really stressed out. If it is just my makeup it doesn’t usually take me that long, even if I’m pulling out all the stops. If I have to do my hair straighten it or use the miracurl) I absolutely HAVE to start early because it takes me forever to get through all my hair.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I haven’t really ever enforced one… I try to only purchase make up if I’ve done something for myself to earn it. For example, if I work out regularly and make progress, I reward myself with a small Sephora order. Or, if it is my birthday or some other special occasion. That’s not to say I don’t stop any other times, but I do try to limit myself.
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
My nail polish is organized by brand and colour, so it is very organized. I used to have it from light to dark shades, but it was a pain when I added new colours to my collection.
My makeup is fairly organized but there isn’t as much rhyme or reason to it as I would like. I need a new beauty desk/drawers.
Here are the Rules:
1. Copy and paste these ‘rules’ into your post when you write it!
2. Thank the person who tagged you and the beginning of your post. If you are not tagged then just do it for fun, it’s always fun to get to know about the person behind the blog.
3. Follow them if you’re feeling nice and at the end of your post state who you tag, and comment on their blog to let them know you tagged them.
4.Title this post ‘The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG’ .
Have fun! 🙂
I tag the following people (because who doesn’t procrastinate from time to time?):
Like me on Facebook