Hi guys! Today I am sharing with you a collection of what I consider to be my favourite products of 2015. These products were not necessarily released in 2015 but they are the products that I purchased in that year and stood out the most to me. Picking favourites for me is always a difficult task but I’m happy with the final results.
- Kat Von D | Monarch Palette: This is hands down the most pigmented, blendable and just straight up gorgeous palette I own. I have previously posted about this palette in more detail here!
- Too Faced | Better than Sex Mascara: I love this mascara! It gives me volume, a bit of length and it is very black. I couldn’t ask for more! I need to purchase another one as mine is now at the point where it has seen better days…
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Self-Made Palette: This beauty came into my life later in the year but it had a large impact. I love the shades in this palette, the quality of the shadows and the cute packaging! I’ve posted about this palette in more detail here!
- Urban Decay | Naked Skin Concealer: This is my holy grail concealer. It has great coverage, it blends like a dream and it actually matches my skin! You can read all about my concealer struggles here!
- L’Oreal | Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation: Another holy grail product! This foundation provides great coverage, blends out well and keeps my oily face matte.
- Becca x Jaclyn Hill | Champagne Glow Palette: This is my first and *gasp* only Becca product. It is a great palette, but my favourite shade is Pearl (the white shade). It highlights my fair skin so perfectly, I can’t wait to purchase the full-size! I went into more detail on this palette here!
- Urban Decay | Afterglow 8-Hour Blush in Fetish: From the moment I saw this blush, it spoke to me. This is a beautiful medium pink-nude matte blush. I can’t describe it, but I just love the way it makes my cheeks look. I used it in this look!
For the lip products I am going to be talking about the range rather than the specific colour that you see in the image above.
- NARS | Audacious Lipstick: This formula is the ultimate dream lipstick. It is semi-matte, it is long lasting and it is highly pigmented. They apply like a dream and are just straight-up beautiful.
- Urban Decay | Revolution Lipstick: This is another favourite formula of mine. They are creamy, pigmented and have a great range of colours.
- Colourpop | Lippie Stix: These have an amazing range of colours and formulas and are very, very affordable. What I love the most about these is that at such a low cost, it makes experimenting and trying new colours a possibility. These are only five US dollars a piece, you really can’t go wrong.
Well, those are my favourites for the year. I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know what your favourites were this year in the comments down below.
Happy New Year!
Like me on Facebook