Hi guys! Happy New Year! It’s that time again where we make New Years Resolutions that may or may not be accomplished. I am usually fairly reasonable with my resolutions; I know my limitations. I find it much easier to aim for small manageable goals. Anyways, let’s get into it!
- Post one video a week on my newly launched YouTube channel!
- Get back on track with working out 4 times a week and focus on living a healthier lifestyle to continue working towards my goals.
- Spend more time with friends and family.
- Travel somewhere new with my husband.
- Stop stressing out about work as much and stop thinking about it all together when I leave the building at the end of the day.
- Focus more on the things I enjoy doing. It’s so easy to get caught up in a spiral of doing things that you don’t enjoy.
- Listen to more music. This one sounds a bit strange but music at one point was my life and lately I don’t feel like I listen to enough music and there isn’t enough new music in my life.
Well, those are my resolutions so far! Fingers crossed that I can stick with at least one of them!
What are your resolutions? Let me know in the comments down below!
Like me on Facebook