Hi guys! Welcome to the new & improved Lipstick on the Lake! I’ve been on a self-hosting journey and I’m finally ready to share the new website with you guys and celebrate with a GIVEAWAY. Being that I am new this whole self-hosting business, there will be tweaks along the way. However, I just couldn’t stand the thought of waiting even longer to post again. Please bear with me as I continue to make improvements and if there are any bugs that you notice as a reader, please feel free to send me an email at email@example.com
As I said earlier, to celebrate this launch I thought it would be a great time to host my very first giveaway! If you’re familiar with my blog, you will know that I absolutely adore the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I use them all the times and they are staples in my collection (particularly the Naked 2 Palette). So for my giveaway, I’ll be sending the winner, *drumroll please* an Urban Decay Naked Palette of their choice! I did a collective post on this wonderful palettes near the start of this blog and I included swatches, you can find that here!
How to Enter:
*This giveaway is now closed*
All three items must be done to be entered in the giveaway
- Subscribe to my blog via email, if you’re not doing that already you can do that here…
- You will get a confirmation email, please click confirm or you will not show on my email subscriber list
- Comment on this post telling me which Urban Decay Naked Palette you would like if you won
Additional Entry (Optional):
You can get one extra entry for following my Twitter or my Instagram (please indicate which and include your username in the comment so that I can verify). Please note that you must do all three steps under How to Enter before either entry will be valid.
Rules & Other Details:
- This giveaway is international!
- The winner will win one Urban Decay Naked Palette of their choosing (pending it’s availability at Sephora)
- This is not a sponsored giveaway, the prize will be paid for by me.
- You must be a minimum of 18 years old to enter
- Giveaway will be open until August 10, 2016 at 11:59 pm EST
- There will be one winner who will be announced on August 13, 2016
- The photos used in this post are of my own personal Naked Palettes, the winner will get a brand new one.
I’ve got lots of exciting posts planned now that I’m back into the swing of things so I hope to continue to chat with you all in the comments!
You can also find me here…