Hi guys! I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sarra of That Geeky Girlfriend! Thank you so much for the nomination! If you haven’t checked out her blog, I recommend it! I hadn’t done this award yet and my nails are NOT ready for Mani Monday after a weekend at the cottage, so here we are!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love animals. My furbabies are my pride and joy. I’ve got two dogs, Max (5) and Dex (1) and a bunny, Bunnelby (approx 4 months old).
- I love Halloween! I think it is my favourite holiday. Dressing up for Halloween is one of my favourite things to do. I usually wait until the fall to decide what I want to be each year but I love thinking about it throughout the year.
- I’m a geek & proud of it. Pokemon, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek, comic books, video games, I enjoy them all.
- I change up my hair colour a lot. I love the feeling of walking into the hair salon with one colour and walking out with another. There are periods where I’ll keep my hair a colour for awhile and just do up-keep but usually I change it at least a bit.
- I’m terrified of birds. I will cross the street if there is a bird on the sidewalk. I fear birds for a good reason though. They seem to dislike me! I’ve been attacked/dive-bombed by so many different kinds of birds. Maybe some day I’ll do a post and share some of my bird stories 😖
- I’m really shy and introverted. It will take me for ever to work up the courage to talk to new people. But, once I’ve warmed up to them, I love to chat! I actually scored the highest in my Personality Psychology Class on an introversion scale in university.
- Travelling with my husband is one of my favourite things to do. I love exploring new countries with him. We are very like-minded when it comes to travel so we make a great team!
I Nominate The Following Fantastic Bloggers:
I’m sorry if you’ve already done this tag, I can never remember who has done them and who hasn’t.
- A Maple Girl
- Classic Maggie
- Polished and Inspired
- Fierce Paint
- Just Winging It
- A Girl Recommends
- A Brash Attitude
You can also find me here…