Hi guys! I was recently nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sarra of That Geeky Girlfriend! Thank you so much for the nomination! If you haven’t checked out her blog, I recommend it! I hadn’t done this award yet and my nails are NOT ready for Mani Monday after a weekend at the cottage, so here we are!
Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
- Display Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 other bloggers
Seven Facts About Me:
- I love animals. My furbabies are my pride and joy. I’ve got two dogs, Max (5) and Dex (1) and a bunny, Bunnelby (approx 4 months old).
- I love Halloween! I think it is my favourite holiday. Dressing up for Halloween is one of my favourite things to do. I usually wait until the fall to decide what I want to be each year but I love thinking about it throughout the year.
- I’m a geek & proud of it. Pokemon, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Star Trek, comic books, video games, I enjoy them all.
- I change up my hair colour a lot. I love the feeling of walking into the hair salon with one colour and walking out with another. There are periods where I’ll keep my hair a colour for awhile and just do up-keep but usually I change it at least a bit.
- I’m terrified of birds. I will cross the street if there is a bird on the sidewalk. I fear birds for a good reason though. They seem to dislike me! I’ve been attacked/dive-bombed by so many different kinds of birds. Maybe some day I’ll do a post and share some of my bird stories 😖
- I’m really shy and introverted. It will take me for ever to work up the courage to talk to new people. But, once I’ve warmed up to them, I love to chat! I actually scored the highest in my Personality Psychology Class on an introversion scale in university.
- Travelling with my husband is one of my favourite things to do. I love exploring new countries with him. We are very like-minded when it comes to travel so we make a great team!
I Nominate The Following Fantastic Bloggers:
I’m sorry if you’ve already done this tag, I can never remember who has done them and who hasn’t.
- A Maple Girl
- Classic Maggie
- Polished and Inspired
- Fierce Paint
- Just Winging It
- A Girl Recommends
- A Brash Attitude
You can also find me here…
9 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award”
YAY a fellow comic book nerd! I just finished watching GoT with my guy and I can’t believe I have to wait almost a year for next season!!!!!! That’s not even fair. BUT, there’s constantly new comics to keep busy with! I love your answers and I’m definitely going to have to check out your nominees 😀
It’s so crazy how long we have to wait for GOT, just to have the season end so quickly. But, at least the episodes are sooo well worth it! Counting down the minutes until next season, which I heard is starting later than usual and will be shorter.
Thank you for tagging me! Loved reading these facts about you 🙂 We’re similar in that I’m a nerdy girl and and introverted as well!
The idea of Halloween is so much fun, but I find that when Halloween rolls around, I’m too lazy to go look for a costume, and I’m not crafty enough to make my own – I think I remember you showing pictures of your costume(s)? and they were awesome!
Anytime!! For the most part I end up buying costumes and modifying them a bit. I’m crafty but I don’t really sew at all. I did make a Pikachu costume a few years ago, but it was pretty basic! haha
Thanks for the nomination!
You’re like my friend who is terrified of birds, however, she likes watching them from afar, especially owls. Maybe birds are like cats, they sense when people don’t like them and are attracted to them even MORE… > <
Haha, I wouldn’t doubt that theory. Birds are attracted to me and openly seem to hate me. I don’t recall doing anything to them though 😦 Maybe the birds are offended by my name? haha
Pingback: Weekly Post Recap - Lipstick on the Lake