Hi guys! Taking a page out of Stashy’s book, I thought I would share with you what I’m taking in my travel makeup bag for my upcoming road trip across Canada! I’m about to embark on a road trip from my hometown of Thunder Bay, Ontario to Vancouver, British Columbia so what better way to force myself to pack ahead of time than to write about it? This is going to be more of a visual post so I’ll share photos and list what is in each one!
Basically, my thought process behind packing was that I’m going by car, so space isn’t too limited, and I wanted to have options. For the most part, I’ll be outdoors camping and sight-seeing so I’ve packed some naturalish options. But, I’ll also be doing things like going on wine tours where I may want to add a bit more glam to my look. So, this might seem like an excessive amount of makeup, but I seem to have justified it as I packed, haha! It all fits in one bag, that’s what counts!
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer (Very Fair)
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte (Classic Ivory)
- Joe Fresh Matte Skin Tint (Porcelain)
- Maybelline FitMe Matte + Poreless (Translucent)
- Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion (Original)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit (Light to Medium)
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer
- Urban Decay After Glow Blush (Fetish)
- Too Faced Peanut Butter & Jelly Palette
- Lorac Pro Eye Shadow Palette 2
- Maybelline Baby Lips (Too Cool)
- Colourpop Lippie Stix (Fern)
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick (Native)
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (Double Dare)
- Tarte LipSurgence Lip Créme (Wonder)
- MAC Matte Lipstick (Embrace Me)
- Revlon Dramatic Definition Mascara
- NYX Eyebrow Gel (Blonde)
What are your essentials for your travel makeup bag? Let me know in the comments down below!
Since I am now ‘on the road’ I’ll be a bit slower than normal responding to comments, but I’ll be around!
You can also find me here…
YouTube | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
4 thoughts on “What’s in my Travel Makeup Bag?”
Ooh I’m so excited for you on your road trip – how fun!
I feel like I pack more when I travel by car vs by plane too – just like your rationale. So funny we take advantage of a car compared to having to pay or lug it in carry-on.
How do you like that Joe Fresh Matte Skin Tint? I got it ages ago and forgot about it… it’s unopened in my stash!
SIX lip products and TWO palettes?! How long is this trip again? 😆
I actually haven’t tried the Joe Fresh Matte Skin Tint yet, got it specially for this trip because I likely won’t wear much foundation on this trip. I’ll be gone for 17 days 🙂 I would have just bright the Pb&j palette but I wanted options for when I get to Vancouver lol.. and the bag still had room in it 😉 lol
I really enjoy how overwhelmingly similar our makeup collections are 🙂
We must both have excellent taste! 😀