Hi guys! I saw this tag over at Classic Maggie and thought it looked like so much fun that I had to give it a whirl myself! I highly recommend checking out her post if you want to learn more about the fantastic Nicole of Classic Maggie!
1. What brings you the greatest joy? My husband, friends, pets and family! Oh, and watching a rabbit “binky”. It’s the most amusing and greatest thing to watch…
Bunnelby approves of her new kennel!
2. What are your vices? Online shopping (particularly for makeup), procrastination and greasy food.
3. What is on your nightstand? Books, my phone and cuticle oil.
4. Do you have a secret talent? Hmm, I honestly don’t think so!
5. What is your greatest indulgence? Pasta! I loooooove pasta. When I went to Rome I practically lived off of it.
6. What should everyone try at least once in their life? I’m with Nicole on this one and I have to say, travel! Whether it is within your own country or to another country, it such an amazing experience. I try to travel somewhere near each year!
7. What makes you laugh? So many things, I’ve got a pretty good sense of humour! I love a good meme, always appreciate sarcasm and I always love hearing a funny story.
8. What is one thing people would be surprised to know about you? I’m a major over-thinker. It’s not as bad as it used to be but I used to keep myself up at night over-thinking.
9. What is on your bucket list? Travel the world (I’ve got a fairly lengthy travel bucket list, maybe I’ll do a post on just that!), see as many of my favourite musicians perform and go to Comic-Con in San Diego, to name a few.
10. What is on your feet right now? Nothing! I’m inside my house.
11. How did you make your first dollar? Probably random chores around the house! I think it was to earn money to buy Spice Girls bubblegum to collect the stickers, haha!
12. What superstition do you believe in? Full moons evoking madness… I definitely notice a difference at work. Also, “knock on wood” is another one I regularly partake in.
13. What items in your closet do you wear the most? Jeans!
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received? Hmm, probably my engagement ring. I was so surprised when I came home to find my husband on one knee and I will treasure that ring forever. It’s exactly what I had always had in mind. He did good!
15. What is on your liquor shelf? If you saw my liquor shelf you would think I had a problem… My drink of choice is merlot though.
16. What is on your kitchen counter? The usual stuff… spice rack, fruit bowl, Keurig Coffee Maker and so on 🙂
17. What would you never leave home without? My phone and wedding rings, I feel naked without those, and I guess my wallet is an essential too!
I tag anyone who would like to participate in the Get to Know Me Tag! Link me your posts if you do it, I love reading these kinds of posts!
You can also find me here…