Hi guys! My goodness we are getting close to Christmas! Today I thought I would share a Gift Guide for Her. If you’re stuck on gift ideas for your friend, mother, sister or significant other, I hope this guide helps get the wheels turning again! I tried to pick a diverse selection of items of items that I think would make great gifts.
- Bath & Body Works 3 Wick Candle: Bath & Body Works Candles are always a popular choice! They have a vast range of scents so there is something for everyone. A personal favourite at this time of year is Marshmallow Fireside. Mmm!
- Lush Bath Bomb: Know someone who loves taking baths? Lush bath bombs are a must! My personal favourite is Dragon’s Egg! It smells like citrus sherbet!
- OPI Holiday Collection 2016: Nail polish makes a great gift or stocking stuffer! The Breakfast at Tiffany’s Collection for the 2016 holiday season is sure to have something that will please!
- Novelty Slippers: This pair of Pikachu slippers is one of the most thoughtful gifts I’ve received as it really fits my interests. There are so many fun pairs of slippers out there, and, this is the time of the year when slippers are truly appreciated.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: I personally love their caramel apples, but again, they have so many different yummy treats! Perfect for those with a sweet tooth!
- Bite Beauty Lipstick Set: Between writing and posting this, the particular set I have shown is no longer available, but Bite Beauty does have other lipstick sets. The perfect gift for someone who loves lipstick!
- Tarte’s Tartlette Tease Palette: A great little palette that is perfect for gifting!
- Gift Cards: Still stumped? Gift cards make a great gift for those who are particularly difficult to buy for or appear to have everything!
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? Let me know in the comments down below! If not, I hope you found this gift guide useful in some shape or form.
You can also find me here…
YouTube | Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
2 thoughts on “Holiday Gift Guide for Her”
I have the Tartelette Tease palette – I agree, it’d make a perfect little gift! I was eyeing that Bite Beauty lipstick set – if no one is getting it for me, I’m going to buy it myself! 😉
Yeah it’s definitely a great palette to gift! Hope you get the bite set!!