Hi guys! I thought I would take a step away from beauty and chat about my winter bucket list. Winter is always a season that I feel like I just sit around waiting for it to be over. The snow, ice and cold are not friends of mine. I often wonder why I live in a climate that makes my face hurt, but here I am! Anyways, I thought making a short winter bucket list would help me make the most the winter season.
- Go Ice Skating | I went skating before Christmas for the first time in years and I really enjoyed it. I would like to make a point to do that more often this winter.
- Try a New Winter Activity | Might as well take the opportunity to try something new this winter such as snow-shoeing or cross-county skiing.
- Do Some Work to the House | Winter is the perfect time to work on the house and get some renovations out of the way. My husband and I have an ever-growing list so I think it’s time we get back to work!
- Work on Photo Books | I’ve been working on making photo books of my pictures from the last few years. I’m quite behind on them but a nice evening at home with a baileys & coffee might make it a bit more enticing.
- Focus on Skincare | Skincare is an area that definitely could use more attention in my routine. Given how harsh the winter is on skin, I’d like to spend more time pampering it. I have so many skincare samples that have gone untouched so my goal is to try them out and see if there are any hidden gems.
Do you have a winter bucket list or any goals for this winter? Let me know in the comments down below!
You can also find me here…