Hi guys! I can’t believe it is Sunday again. My husband and I were off work all week and it just flew by. We didn’t get nearly as much done as we had hoped (or anything for that matter) but we relaxed. I really, really don’t want to go back to reality tomorrow.
1. My snuggly puppies who enjoyed having us home for the week 2. Homemade pizza and wine 3. Exploding Kittens
This week aside from our usual relaxing activities (Netflix and video games) we did do a few exciting things. We went to see Deadpool on Monday which was a really great movie. We had been looking forward to it for a long time and it did not disappoint at all.
On Tuesday we went to see Jeremy Hotz, a comedian, at the Auditorium. This was our third (I think) time seeing him. My husband really likes stand-up comedy and enjoys him. I always enjoy him live as well. It was a fun evening of laughter. Continue reading
Hi guys! Another week has come and gone again! It was mostly another uneventful week. My husband and I have been playing through a video game together so it has really distracted us from everything else.
This weekend has been a bit busier though. On Saturday I went to get my hair done so I chopped quite a bit of it off and decided to go for a more chocolatey-brown colour. I really loved the red but I’ve had red hair for about a year now so it was time for a change.
After that I went shopping with my mom which was a lot of fun. It is nice to spend quality time together and catch up.
After shopping I went out with some friends to a shag. Basically it is a wedding social that couples put on to raise money for their wedding. I think it is very much a Thunder Bay thing. Anyone can attend the event, more often than not you don’t know the couple who is getting married. There is always great prizes, inexpensive drinks and music. Continue reading
Hi guys! Yet another week has quickly come to an end. I feel so much better this week so I’ve been able to squeeze in more exercise now that I can breathe through my nose and have energy. Catching a cold is the worst!
With that said, the week was pretty uneventful. Work was busy but that’s nothing new.
1. My dogs just can’t get enough of each other.. 2. I tried a newish Frozen Yogurt place in town (locally owned) to compare it to my beloved Menchies… unfortunately I just didn’t like it as much! 3. One of my favourite and easiest meals to make… burrito bowls! mmm! 4. Dex putting on a brave face at the vet!
Hi guys! I’m really tired so this is going to be a quick one. Another week has come and gone, and I actually don’t have many pictures to go along with today’s post! I caught my husband’s cold so I was sick for the majority of the week. So basically I rested and watched a lot of Netflix.
We also continued to work on the bathroom since we needed to have it functional for Saturday as we were having a party at the house. Since we got all the painting done last week it was mostly things that my husband needed to do but I helped where needed. He installed the flooring (yay!!!!!) and then hooked the plumbing back up. Continue reading
Hi guys! Another week has come to an end, and while I didn’t do much, it was also very busy at the same time. My husband and I have been working on a few home renovations so that has taken up a lot of my time. As well, I’m continuing to work on my resolution of continuing to be active and workout, so that took up the rest of my time. I’m already feeling the positive results though after the damage that the holidays did.
1. My handsome boy Max got a haircut this week 2. My husband caught a cold later on this week so we enjoyed a quiet evening and some tea after painting the house 3. The always delicious and super filling hot turkey sandwich from the Hoito!
Hi guys! It has been a very cold week here. The temperature has frequently dipped below minus thirty degrees celsius with the wind chill. Brrrr!
Dex staying warm snuggled in a blanket!
The week itself was uneventful (what else is new?) but on Friday my husband and I went over to one of our best friend’s houses for her birthday celebration. It was a lot of fun! It was nice to end the week with some wine. Continue reading
Hi guys! Another week has come and gone again. Thankfully it went pretty quickly since I’m unfortunately back at work now. I miss my holidays already.
1. Celebrating 100 Blog Posts! 2. Homemade mozzarella sticks and mushroom caps from Catan Night 3. Settler’s of Catan 4. Celebrating 200 Followers!
While this week was pretty uneventful, the past two nights were busy! On Friday my husband and I went to one of my best friend’s houses for a game night. We played Cards Against Humanity and Clue. It was fun and a nice way to relax after the work week. Continue reading
Hi guys! Another week has come to an end and so has my holidays. I have had a wonderful week and a half away from work and I am truly dreading returning to reality tomorrow morning.
1. So happy to be home with my pups! 2. A shot of Coleman Hell at Roger’s Hometown Hockey!
Hi guys! Another week has come to an end and this one was a busy one! The week started off with packing and getting ready to go out of town and finishing up work. It was a little hectic but once Tuesday after work rolled around my Christmas holidays began.
1. My husband looking festive in his GOT Christmas shirt and Santa hat, 2. The adorable mug set that our cousin got us for Christmas, I love it! 3. My husband, myself and our cousin on Christmas Day
Hi guys! It’s that time of the week again and I don’t have that much to report on today.
1. Dex and his signature pose 2. My husband and I in our Ugly Christmas “sweaters”