Tis the season of lots of shopping, fa la la la la, la la la la… Ever get stumped and not sure what to get one of the ladies in your life? Me too! Similar to last year’s Holiday Gift Guide for Her, I thought I’d take another crack at this for 2017! This was extra hard because I’m done my Christmas shopping (or like…. 99% done) so I didn’t want to include anything I’ve actually purchased so that it isn’t spoiled. As well, I did a lot of my shopping at local craft shows. If you have any going on near you, go check them out! It was super inspiring and I got nearly all my gifts for both her and him purchased! But if that isn’y an option, here are a few easier to attain suggestions!
- Sephora Brand | Crazy for Clay! Mask Set Who doesn’t love treating themselves to a face mask? This set would be great as it comes with four different masks and each one has enough product for a few uses!
- Bath & Body Works 3-Wick Candle I had this on my list last year but I thought I’d mention my new favourite scent for this season. I still love Marshmallow Fireside but…. Campfire Donut is pretty amazing too!
- Photobook I love giving gifts that are personal! I personally love giving photobooks that document your relationship with the person you are giving the gift to. This is perfect for anyone that you’re super close to on your shopping list!
- Sephora Favourites | Give Me Some Nude Lip Set Got a makeup fiend on your shopping list? Sephora makes so many great favourites sets! This nude lipstick set has some great products in it and includes one full sized product.
- Scarf This is the perfect time of year for scarves and really, who could say they have too many? They are a staple in almost every lady I know’s wardrobe and the more variety, the better, I say!
- Gift Cards Another repeat from last year but it still stands! If you are stumped, most people I know love a good gift card! I know my husband and I always appreciate restaurant gift cards as it results in a nice date night out!