Hi guys! I was tagged by the lovely Julie from Just Being Julz to do this three day quote challenge. I haven’t done a challenge like this before so I’m excited to give it a go! Thank you so much for tagging me! It’s always nice to change things up a bit.
Rules for the challenge:
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Share one new quote on three consecutive days on your blog. They can be from anywhere, anyone, or anything.
- On each of the three days, nominate three more bloggers to carry on with the fun! No pressure; nominees are free to decline.
My Quote of the Day:
Taken From the book Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert (which I’ll be talking about in February’s Book Club post at the end of the month)
A Maple Girl
New! Check Out My YouTube Channel
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Like me on Facebook
Hi guys! I’m feeling a bit under the weather today so it’s the perfect time to do a tag post! I’ve been tagged again to do the Beauty Blogger Award! I was actually tagged twice, so a huge thank you to Just Being Julz and Onethuthree! If you haven’t checked out their blogs, I highly recommend it!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Hi guys! The lovely Jenny from Beauty Anti-Guru created the Beauty Bloggers Lovers Tag and was kind enough to tag me to do it!
If you are tagged, answer these questions, then tag some people. Let’s all celebrate being makeup addicts together.
1.) Which beauty blogger would you like to do your makeup?
I think I’ve said Tati (the Glam Life Guru) before so I’m going to switch it up and say KathleenLights! She is so funny and does such amazing eye makeup. Her looks are always different from each other too so I’m sure I would learn lots from her!
2.) Which beauty blogger do you want to be your best friend?
Hmmm… I would say Nicole from Young, Wild & Polished. She is so different from me. She is so outgoing and loud so I think we would balance each other out. Continue reading
Hi guys! I saw this tag on BrightEyeBlog and thought I would get into the Christmas spirit and give it a go! If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do check it out!
1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?
It definitely would be Elf and then the Grinch (the Jim Carey one) Continue reading