Hi guys! I’m feeling a bit under the weather today so it’s the perfect time to do a tag post! I’ve been tagged again to do the Beauty Blogger Award! I was actually tagged twice, so a huge thank you to Just Being Julz and Onethuthree! If you haven’t checked out their blogs, I highly recommend it!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the questions you were given.
- Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion.
- Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them!
Q’s From Just Being Julz:
- What is your go to lipstick?
- Probably either Urban Decay Fiend or NARS Audacious Lipstick in Annita. They are fairly similar but the first is a cream and the second is a matte.
- Eyeliner preference: liquid, cream or gel (in a pot), pencil, or other?
- Pencil, however I would like to try gel liner one of these days.
- If you could eat anywhere or anything in the world and price were not a factor, where or what would it be?
- I would love to go back to Rome and eat more Cacio e Pepe or Gnoochi! Both were amazing in Rome.
- What are a few things that you are grateful/thankful for in your life?
- My husband, my dogs, my friends, my family and this blog!
- If the world was in post-apocalyptic mode what is the first thing you’d do to ensure your survival?
- I’m not so sure I would survive in a post-apocalyptic world to be honest! I would likely spend a lot of time hiding.
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Hmm, probably cheesecake!
- Where do you want to be living when you retire?
- Somewhere warm!
- Were you a fan of the movie Labyrinth?
- I’ve never seen it!
- Tell us one beauty tip.
- Using a fan brush to blend in your blush even more after you have applied it with a regular blush brush. It really blends it into the cheek for a very natural and seamless application!
- Would you consider yourself OCD organized, organized chaos, or somewhere in the middle?
- Organized chaos for sure.
Q’s from Onethuthree
- What is your favorite makeup brand?
- For high end it’s a tie between Urban Decay and Kat Von D. For more inexpensive makeup it’s definitely Colourpop.
- What is your favorite drug store makeup brand?
- I’ve been liking L’Oreal a lot lately!
- Who is your favorite beauty blogger?
- This is hard. There are tons of blogs that I really enjoy reading. I don’t think I can even answer this without reading off almost everyone that I subscribe to on Word Press!
- What do you like most about beauty blogging?
- Sharing my passion with people who also love beauty products.
- What are your three “must have” products to carry while travelling?
- Hmm… probably concealer, sunscreen and mascara! If I was allowed a fourth I would pick some kind of coloured lip balm.
- If you could only use one product for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
- Concealer. You can do a lot with concealer!
- What is your favorite travel destination or a place you want to visit
- My favourite travel destination I’ve been to is Rome, and based on that I would like to visit more of Italy.
- What is your ONE holy grail product?
- Urban Decay Naked Weightless Concealer! Wow, just wow is all I have to say!
- What is/are your goal(s) for 2016?
- Focus more on things that make me happy, continue to work on this blog and make it the best that it can be and continue to live a healthy life style.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- This is hard. Honestly, I’m not sure. All I know for sure is that I’ll be happy with my husband and our dogs! I would definitely like to still be blogging and posting on my YouTube channel.
(I always struggle doing the nominations because I don’t want to pick on the same people all the time, so I’m going to pick my 10 most recent subscribers again)
- What is the inspiration behind your blog name?
- What is the first step in your beauty routine?
- Favourite memory?
- Favourite eye shadow palette?
- Favourite time of the year?
- What kind of camera do you use for blogging?
- What blog post are you most proud of? (link to it)
- What are 3 things that always make you smile?
- If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
- Why did you start blogging?
If you participate please let me know in the comments below, I would love to read your answers!
Like me on Facebook