Hi guys! It’s been awhile since I last did a Colourpop haul so it’s about time for another one! I’d been wanting to order more from them but the bad Canadian dollar and cost of shipping was holding me back. But, they had a promotion a few weeks ago that made international shipping much more affordable so I placed an order! I don’t normally mind paying their shipping because the products are so inexpensive but I knew they were due for SOME kind of promotion.
As you can see, I mostly stuck to lip products. Specifically, the Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks. I hadn’t tried this formula but have been wanting to for quite some time.
Let’s take a closer look at my Colourpop Haul!
- Lumiere 2: This is an Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick that is in collaboration with YouTuber KathleenLights. I adore the Lumiere Lippie Stix so I knew the liquid lipstick version had to be mine. I’ll post a comparison of the two formulas on Instagram later on today! Lumiere is such a beautiful dusty mauve/pink!
- Baracuda: This is one of the Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks and is a newer launch for Colourpop. This shade is described as a warm deepened rose. I thought this colour would be beautiful for fall!
- Marshmallow: This is another Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick. After seeing Marshmallow for the first time, I knew one day it had to be mine. I love a good purple lipstick and this one is definitely unique to my collection.
- Femme: The shade Femme is another Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick and is also a newer launch. Femme seemed like another unique colour to my collection and is purple! Colourpop describes it as a muted dirty lilac. Beautiful!
- Dove: We are straying from the lip products and going into uncharted territory with Dove! This is one of their Sculpting Stix! I’ve been intrigued by these since they launched. I chose Dove as it is a light cool-toned taupe so I think this would be best for my skin tone but we shall see!
Here is the comparison for Lumiere from Instagram:
As promised in today’s post here is a comparison of @colourpopcosmetics Lumiere 2 and Lumiere! #beautyblog #ontheblog . . . #bblogger #bbloggers #makeup #makeupaddict #canadianbeautyblogger #beautyblogger #instaglamour #instaglam #obsessed #instablog #instablogger #lipstick #mua #wakeupandmakeup #hudabeauty #bbloggersCA #tbay #colourpop #dupes
You’ll definitely be seeing me using these products in various posts and looks on the blog! I already have a few in mind 😉
Did you pick up anything when Colourpop had their international shipping promotion? If so, what did you get?! Let’s chat about your Colourpop Haul or anything else that’s on your mind in the comments down below!
You can also find me here…